This item is not eligible for free shipping.
An ebulliometer will provide one of the easiest, fastest, most accurate methods of determining the alcohol content in dry wines. The test is based on the difference in boiling points of water and wine.
This well-designed electric ebulliometer form Dujardin Salleron, using an electronic probe with regulated electric heater and continuous refrigeration, is able to directly and precisely determine the alcohol content of dry wines in less than 6 minutes.
- Reliability of the method: 0.1% vol. accuracy
- Electronic temperature probe and digital screen; no mercury
- Automatic atmospheric pressure compensation
- Automatic heating regulation
- Analysis in only 6 minutes
- Excellent repeatability
- Quick set up and handover
- Original and ergonomic design
- Universal power supply
- Optimized continuous refrigeration
- Sample type: dry wines
- Measurement scale: 0 to 17 % vol. Alcohol
- Accuracy: 0.1 % vol. Alcohol
- Dimensions (H x L x D) : 42 x 24 x 22 cm
- Weight: 3.2 kg
- Power supply: 100-240 V - 47/63 Hz
- Adapter 24 V
- Ebulliometer disc
- 500 ml standard wine sample
- Cleaning solution
- 250 ml anti-foam for Ebulliometer
See Electric Ebulliometer Use Demonstration Video
Be sure to see all the Ebulliometers we have available.
Includes: thermometer, calculation disk, power cable, water supply and drain hoses, standard wine and anti-foam for ebulliometer.
Sample kind : Dry wines
Measure scale : 0 to 17 % Vol. Alcohol
Accuracy : 0,1 % Vol. Alcohol
Dimensions and weight : 50 x 30 x 30 cm ; 5 Kg
Power supply : 100-240 V - 47/63 Htz
Adapter: 24 V
This item is not eligible for promotional free shipping, when available.
This item is insured when shipped. Extra fees will be calculated at checkout.