Shop by Category
Fresh Italian Juice for Winemaking: Order Form
Order Deadline: October 19th, 2020.
Juices Must be Picked up at the Winery October 23-24th.
Sign up for a pickup time here.
Fresh from the Italian harvest, we are happy to offer you 17 varieties of grape juices available in 6 gallon pails or 58 gallon drums (no yeast added). See more details about these varieties. Be sure to pre-order to guarantee your desired varieties and quantities. Orders can be placed using the ONLINE FORM below, or via PHONE- call us at 814-725-1314. Quantities of 10+ are available for a discount- call us at 814-725-1314 to inquire. Click here for a PDF order form for your reference.
- Fresh, whole juice made from 100% Italian grapes- no concentrate or water added.
- Custom starter fermentation packets available for purchase, and include our recommended yeast and additives specially selected for each variety so there is no guessing what to use.
- Includes juice specifications and step by step instruction sheet specific to the juice you purchased.
- Includes Unlimited Winemaking Consultation and Advice from the professional winemakers and supply specialists at Presque Isle Wine Cellars
- Finished wine is a high quality, authentic Italian wine that you will be proud to share with your family and friends.
No Yeast Added. What does this mean to you, the winemaker? Rather than having the same yeast added to every variety of juice, we are giving you the ability to choose the best yeast for each variety. Our fermentation packets offer our Winemaker’s recommended selections of the optimal yeast for each variety. Many of these yeast strains are only packaged in quantities suitable for commercial applications, but we are breaking them down in quantities suitable for 6 gallons batches. Along with the yeast, each packet includes pre-measured quantities of nutrients to aid fermentation. These packets will give you the same tools professional winemakers use to achieve the best results.
See our special Fermentation Packets with recommended yeast and nutrients for each pail variety custom selected by our Winemaker. See the Italian Juice Order Form for the recommended fermentation packet for each variety.
Commercial Customers. Please contact us first to help locate whatever varieties you may need. If it is out there, our strong relationship with our growers will allow us to find it and get access to it. Contact Randy at 814-725-1314 ext. 209 first for all of your grape and juice needs.
Make sure to CLICK THE CHECKBOX beside your desired juice and/or young wine variety and SPECIFY THE QUANTITY (in gallons) of juice/young wine you would like before clicking the ADD TO CART button.