Shop by Category
- Anti-Oxidants and Preservatives
- Acids & Acid Adjustment Agents
- Yeast Nutrients and Enhancers
- Tannin Products and Mouthfeel Enhancers
- Color Enhancers
- Fining and Clarifying Agents
- Tartrate Stabilization Agents
Fresh Italian Juice for Winemaking: Order Form
2023 Italian Juice Sale is Here!
2023 California Juice! Juice is also available for preorder.
Ordering starts now & the deadline is Oct 5th 2023.
Juices Must be Picked up at the Winery Oct 13th-15th.
Fresh from the Italian harvest, we are happy to offer you 17 varieties of grape juices available in 6-gallon pails or 55-gallon drums or 265-gallon totes by special order (no yeast added). See more details about these varieties. Be sure to pre-order to guarantee your desired varieties and quantities. Orders can be placed online via browsing individual items or by using the convenient ONLINE ORDER FORM below, or via PHONE at 814-725-1314. Quantities of 10+ pails are discounted. Click here for a PDF order form for your reference.
Commercial Customers. Please contact us first to help locate whatever varieties you may need. Contact Jason Schwenk at 814-725-1314 ext. 218 email@example.com first for all of your grape and juice needs. Jason can answer your questions regarding Italian Juice drums and totes and custom quote requests.
- Fresh, whole juice made from 100% Italian grapes from the most recent Italian harvest.
- Custom starter fermentation packets available for purchase, and include our recommended yeast and additives specially selected for each variety so there is no guessing what to use.
- Includes juice specifications and step by step instruction sheet
- Includes Unlimited Winemaking Consultation and Advice from the professional winemakers and supply specialists at Presque Isle Wine Cellars
- Finished wine is a high quality, authentic Italian wine that you will be proud to share with your family and friends.
No Yeast Added. What does this mean to you, the winemaker? Rather than having the same yeast added to every variety of juice, we are giving you the ability to choose the best yeast for each variety. Our fermentation packets offer our Winemaker’s recommended selections of the optimal yeast for each variety. Many of these yeast strains are only packaged in quantities suitable for commercial applications, but we are breaking them down in quantities suitable for 6 gallons batches. Along with the yeast, each packet includes pre-measured quantities of nutrients to aid fermentation. These packets will give you the same tools professional winemakers use to achieve the best results.
See our special Fermentation Packets with recommended yeast and nutrients for each pail variety custom selected by our Winemaker. See the Italian Juice Order Form for the recommended fermentation packet for each variety.
Make sure to CLICK THE CHECKBOX beside each your desired juice varieties and SPECIFY THE QUANTITY (of pails) of each Italian juice you would like before clicking the ADD TO CART button.