Shop by Category
- Anti-Oxidants and Preservatives
- Acids & Acid Adjustment Agents
- Yeast Nutrients and Enhancers
- Tannin Products and Mouthfeel Enhancers
- Color Enhancers
- Fining and Clarifying Agents
- Tartrate Stabilization Agents
A wine press can help immensely in separating juice from solids and maximizing yield of your grapes or fruit in wine making, and are great for commercial or home wine makers. Less than full loads can be run with any size press, but it is better if the basket is full, so choose the press size closest to your most common grape or fruit batch size.
Our Double Ratchet Wine Presses are currently custom order items only.
These presses have wooden baskets with painted steel bases, and come in 5 sizes ranging from 4-33.9 gallon capacities. All are double ratchet, so both forward and backward strokes drive the press. Fruit is pushed down into a solid cake. Call for pricing and availability of these products.