Join the Presque Isle Wine Cellars Wine Club Today!
Our Wine Club has been reworked and redesigned with Presque Isle Wine customers in mind! Sign up online now.
Why Should You Join Our Wine Club?
Aside from the great instant membership benefits you will receive upon signing up and your ongoing wine savings, you will get to join a community of other wine lovers with these exclusive benefits:
Member Only Events - Meet new friends with a shared passion for great wine and food at special Club events.
First Look - Experience new and unique award winning wines before anyone else
Last Chance - Have first option to purchase wines that will be out of stock soon.
What Are the Benefits and Discounts Members Receive?
With your initial $25 Membership Fee, your membership is good through 2019 and you will receive the following:
- Choice of Free Presque Isle Wine Cellars (PIWC) Insulated Tote, Two PIWC logo Wine Glasses, and Corkscrew
$20 Gift Certicate for Wine or Winemaking Supply Purchases* (*Valid at next visit)
- Personal Membership Card
- Enjoy your below listed membership benefits through December 2019.
Member Benefits also include:
- 10% Discount on all wine purchases at any PIWC operated retail outlets or online.
- Free Tastings for Members and up to 3 Guests.
- 10% Discount on gift shop merchandise purchases at any of our PIWC operated retail outlets or online.
- 10% Discount on our delicious Isle House Food
- 10% Discount on Isle House Events and Facility Rental
- Free Shipping for Online Wine orders of 6 or more bottles (PA addresses only).
- Please note...we can ship wine anywhere within PA but only to these other states: OH, FL, VA & DC, WV, MO, NH, MN
How Do I Join The Wine Club?
Call Jen at 814-725-1314, extension 215 to purchase your wine club membership over the phone,
Order online now- you can choose to have your membership welcome package OR gift certificate shipped directly to the wine club member, or choose to pick up at the Isle House at your convenience to save on shipping fees and receive your package sooner.