Shop by Category
Fresh Italian Juice
- Fresh, whole juice made from 100% Italian grapes- no concentrate or water added.
- Delivered via chilled tanker fresh from that year's Italian crush and is balanced here to maintain quality.
- Easy to Use - since the pails are balanced and yeasted, they are ready for you to ferment and make wine from upon pickup.
- Custom starter fermentation packets available for purchase, and include our recommended yeast and additives specially selected for each variety so there is no guessing what to use.
- Includes juice specifications and step by step instruction sheet specific to the juice you purchased.
- Includes Unlimited Winemaking Consultation and Advice from the professional winemakers and supply specialists at Presque Isle Wine Cellars
- Finished wine is a high quality, authentic Italian wine that you will be proud to share with your family and friends.
Amarone- This grape has been cultivated in the Veneto region for at least several hundred years. Light crimson in color, it is fairly tart, medium to full bodied with aromas of fruit, black cherries and almonds.
Barolo-A wine nicknamed centuries ago “The King of Wines” might seem intimidating. Indeed, Barolo is not for the faint of heart—or palate. The key qualities: famous 'tar and roses' aroma, a bright ruby color, firm tannins, elevated acidity, and relatively high alcohol.
Cabernet Sauvignon - A black varietal that initially earned notoriety and controversy as a component in the well known Super Tuscan Blends. This varietal can be fermented alone or blended with Sangiovese and other varietals to produce Super Tuscan blends with significant power, depth and complexity.
Chianti- Very young tasting. It has the fruity fresh appeal of Beaujolais and is usually a Sangiovese grape blend.
Dolcetto- "Little Sweet One." Traditional styles are light purple in color with low tannins, cherry, raspberry, jammy flavors with hints of spice.
Lambrusco- An Italian wine known for its natural effervescence. A sweet medium bodied wine that has berry tasting notes and a high acidity.
Montepulciano- Globally appreciated for their soft flavors, strong color and gentle tannins, Montepulciano wines are typically best consumed in their youth and with food. The deep-purple juice of Montepulciano grapes is used in varying proportions to produce wines under roughly 50 of Italy's DOC and DOCG titles. Although sometimes used on its own, it also responds well to blending with other varieties, most successfully Sangiovese - its close relative and Italy's most widely planted grape variety.
Sangiovese- Sangiovese is one of the most popular and most planted grapes in Italy. The grapes make wines that offer fresh, cherry flavors and an earthy quality, often aromatic like cedar. As the many Sangiovese blends out there prove, the grape plays well with others.
Valpolicella- Made from three grape varieties: Corvina Veronese, Rondinella, and Molinara. This wine is a light, fragrant table wine known for its sour cherry flavor.
Pinot Grigio-Currently the most popular white wine produced in Italy, Pinot Grigio is mostly grown in the northeastern regions of Italy. Most Pinot Grigios are dry with fruit flavors of pear and apple with hints of lemon and mineral.
Vermentino- Full bodied with scents of citrus, leaves, and nuts.
All Italian juice pails must be picked up at our winery.
Winemaking Equipment & Supplies
Don't forget your other supplies - carboys, bungs, locks, etc. Order with your juice pails and we can have it all waiting for you at pick-up.
New Winemaker? – We’ve got you covered with our best in the business service and advice and our specially priced complete Winemaking Kit, available for purchase with your juice pails.
Need a 6 gallon container? – We’ve got plenty and are offering a special discount for our Italian Juice customers.
Got a Question about our Italian Juice or anything wine related? – Ask Doug!