Shop by Category
- Anti-Oxidants and Preservatives
- Acids & Acid Adjustment Agents
- Yeast Nutrients and Enhancers
- Tannin Products and Mouthfeel Enhancers
- Color Enhancers
- Fining and Clarifying Agents
- Tartrate Stabilization Agents
To obtain a certain wine style, malo-lactic fermentation may be desired. Most desirable in dry reds and dry whites that will be oaked, malo-lactic fermentation will result in a more complex, less fruity and less acidic wine.
Before bottling or making additional adjustments to your wine, it is important to determine if its malolactic fermentation is complete with our Paper Chromatography supplies. Our paper chromatography is designed to test for malic, lactic, or tartaric acids.
Learn more about Malo-lactic Fermentation and how it can be used to enhance your home or commercially wine.