Shop by Category
- Anti-Oxidants and Preservatives
- Acids & Acid Adjustment Agents
- Yeast Nutrients and Enhancers
- Tannin Products and Mouthfeel Enhancers
- Color Enhancers
- Fining and Clarifying Agents
- Tartrate Stabilization Agents
Fermentis Wine Yeast
When added to juice, wine yeast consumes sugars in the juice and converts them into alcohol and CO2. This is the fermentation process that transforms the juice into wine. Our specially formulated yeast will ferment more completely and effectively than natural yeasts, and because each yeast has its own unique flavor and style, wine making yeast strains can be selected to provide optimum stylistic qualities for different types of wines.
See our available Fermentis wine yeast for beginning the fermentation in your home or commercially made wine. Need assistance in choosing your ideal wine yeast strain? See our yeast selection chart.
See all available wine yeasts for sale.