Shop by Category
- Anti-Oxidants and Preservatives
- Acids & Acid Adjustment Agents
- Yeast Nutrients and Enhancers
- Tannin Products and Mouthfeel Enhancers
- Color Enhancers
- Fining and Clarifying Agents
- Tartrate Stabilization Agents
Lalvin Wine Yeast
Some of the world’s best winemakers trust Lalvin dry yeast to bring out the best in their wines. Through a specialized manufacturing process, Lalvin yeast is brought to peak condition for use in winemaking applications, then quickly stabilized by removing most of the moisture content. This allows Lalvin dry yeast to stay active through storage until it is rehydrated and pitched, ready to start the fermentation process.
See all available wine yeasts for sale.
Need assistance in choosing your ideal wine strain? See our yeast selection chart.