Shop by Category
- Anti-Oxidants and Preservatives
- Acids & Acid Adjustment Agents
- Yeast Nutrients and Enhancers
- Tannin Products and Mouthfeel Enhancers
- Color Enhancers
- Fining and Clarifying Agents
- Tartrate Stabilization Agents
Created in Bordeaux in 1895, LAFFORT has played a fundamental role in the developments in œnology that followed Pasteur and his initial discoveries. LAFFORT's scientific developments have allowed the company to progress from a curative form of œnology, based essentially on pure chemistry, to a preventative form, founded on biotechnologies.
Presque Isle Wine Cellars is now offering Zymaflore® and Actiflore® wine making yeasts to present our customers with even more options.