Shop by Category
- Anti-Oxidants and Preservatives
- Acids & Acid Adjustment Agents
- Yeast Nutrients and Enhancers
- Tannin Products and Mouthfeel Enhancers
- Color Enhancers
- Fining and Clarifying Agents
- Tartrate Stabilization Agents
Pumping and Transferring
It is said the bane and the boon of winemakers is gravity. Every winemaker faces the need to move their wines, juice and musts between containers or carboy during the wine making process - as often as possible with gravity, but sometimes against it.
Be it getting your juice or must to a suitable fermentation vessel, racking your wine, or bottling it, Presque Isle Wine Cellars will provide you with the equipment you will need to move and transfer your liquids easily and efficiently.