Shop by Category
- Anti-Oxidants and Preservatives
- Acids & Acid Adjustment Agents
- Yeast Nutrients and Enhancers
- Tannin Products and Mouthfeel Enhancers
- Color Enhancers
- Fining and Clarifying Agents
- Tartrate Stabilization Agents
Bulk Wine and Contract Wine Production
Let our award-winning winemakers do the work for you. We have Bulk Wine available in select varieties and quantities throughout the year that can be purchased and bottled under your own label. This is a great way for new or existing wineries to acquire instant inventory of quality wine from a respected and trusted producer. Our available bulk wine inventory is constantly changing so check in with us for current availability and pricing. If we don’t have what you are looking for in stock, ask anyway - we may have a secret stash or we may be able to find it for you.
Contact Randy Branch (email@example.com or 814-725-1314 ext 209), our Sales Manager, for more information about current available varieties, quantities, and pricing.
See our PIWC Commercial Bulk Wine List for a representative list of current inventory and pricing.
See our Wine Catalog to learn more about our winery and the wines we make and our award history.
We also can provide contract production of specific varieties and quantities for orders placed before our harvest season begins in September or before our Chilean and Australian juice orders are placed in March-April.
Quantity discounts available. We are happy to provide evaluation Samples upon request.
Wines are available cold stabilized at additional cost.
All wines are in process, status updates are available. See current availability.
Some additional notes:
- All bulk wines are rough filtered; additional fine filtration is available for $1.00/gallon.
- No sugar added to “sweet” varietals.
- 55 gallon minimum order unless by special arrangement.
- Bulk wine orders to be picked up at winery unless by special arrangement. Shipping may be available for additional cost.
- Pricing based on Customers providing their own containers to fill into.
- PIWC can provide 59 gallon Food Grade Plastic Drums or 275 gallon totes to fill into - which we normally have in stock.
- Customers may swap Drums or Totes with Presque Isle as long as they are cleaned/sanitized.
- Presque Isle will buy back 59 gallon drums or totes as long as they are cleaned/sanitized.